Skip to main content

Rusty's Stigmata Affliction

Ok, as discussed on last week's Friday evening big episode of the Pinklatex Show, I have been very apparently afflicted with the wounds of Christ.

Stigmata
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stigmata are bodily marks, sores, or sensations of pain in locations corresponding to the crucifixion wounds of Jesus. The term originates from the line at the end of Saint Paul's Letter to the Galatians where he says, "I bear on my body the stígmata of Jesus" - stigmata is the plural of the Greek word ??????, stígma, a mark or brand such as might have been used for identification of an animal or slave. An individual bearing stigmata is referred to as a stigmatic.

The causes of stigmata may vary from case to case, though supernatural causes have never been proven. Stigmata are primarily associated with the Roman Catholic faith. Many reported stigmatics are members of Catholic religious orders. The majority of reported stigmatics are female.

Photobucket

Dude, I have totally been afflicted with the stigmata. You have no idea. I'm wicked sick of speaking in tongues, but am astounded and very proud of my new found ability to translate ancient forms of Aramaic into perfect American English. Aren't you wicked excited!?

Well, I just wanted to share this miracle with all of our readers as well as our listeners, but I have shared it with our listeners on last week's show!

So, if you find any scrolls in clay urns in your back yard, bring it to the Russmeister. I can totally translate it for you! I speak fluent Latin also, but only when I am bleeding, like during my period, so wait a couple of weeks and I can hook you up!

The wounds of Christ suck, does anybody have any flesh colored putty or perhaps some gauze? When you guys go to the emergency room to get free prescription pills because you ran out of your monthly supply, please procure some gauze for me!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fabulousness of Brian Krakow

I don't think Brian Krakow gets enough play. Why don't people remember the superb superness of Brian Krakow? Who watched My So Called Life? You watched it at some point back in the day, or in recent memory, perhaps, right. Ok, well, you probably know who Claire Danes is or perhaps Jared Leto, the singer for 30 Seconds to Mars, whose arm had to be amputated in Requiem for a Dream. WTF, what about Krakow? Does he get any play? Nope, just like in the show, for fuck's sake, Jordan Catalano gets all the poon. Is it because of his giant boofy blonde fro or the fact that he always looks very surprised? Well, you tell me, why do you not know who Brian Krakow is? Well, Devon says fuck you, my name is Devon, for the love of Christ, I am not Brian Krakow...eat my ass, I am so totally not fucking Brian Krakow, stop calling me Brian!!! I hate you. Die, die, die!!! Not Brian, arghhhh, my fucking name is Devon. I'll box your face. I was on Roswell, too, cunts, stop callin

Roman Polanski arrested 31 years late

Celebrity Buzz The director was arrested in Switzerland on a 31-year-old international warrant and will likely be extradited to the US. Polanski was convicted of drugging and sleeping with 13-year-old Samantha Geimer in 1978; he fled the country before his sentencing. He has spent most of his time in France, which would not extradite him, and avoided traveling to countries that might. Polanski was on his way to the Zurich Film Festival. PARIS — Roman Polanski, the director of legendary films including “Chinatown” and “Rosemary’s Baby,” was arrested in Switzerland on a 31-year-old international warrant as he arrived to attend the Zurich Film Festival, the Swiss authorities said Sunday. Roman Polanski Related Director Guide: Roman Polanski Mr. Polanski was detained by the police Saturday upon his arrival at the Zurich airport, said Guido Balmer, a spokesman for the Swiss Federal Justice Department. The director was being held in provisional detention in preparation for a poss