Skip to main content

New Craze, Earwax Cleaning & Removal! (Not For the Squeamish)

Oh and I found video evidence on Youtube of people all over the Western and Eastern world melting candle wax in their ears so that they could remove wax, probably wicked inadvisable, candle wax and putting shit in your ears in a non-medical environment, I would imagine can probably be pretty bad, please, for the love of fucking whatever deity you worship if any, go to an ear doctor!!!

Photobucket

Alright, I know I am pretty obsessed with picking zits, ingrown hairs, and ear wax, but I don't know that I would go as far as to stick a fucking candle in my ear. That's pretty crazy, damn...







I can't even see we are retarded Americans, because I found videos like this all over the globe in every culture, language, and race and creed!!! There are Indian and Asian dudes that walk the streets earning a living with a little circular metal rod picking earwax. Fucking gross, they are like street ear cleaners. You know what, I wouldn't mind that trade if not for the fact that people are dirty ass motherfuckers and I would wear gloves, these dudes just pick that wax and wipe it on their thumb while they are doing it, the runny, liquidy kind that comes before the dried on gunk, its fucking sick!



Didn't hygene come from the Asian continent to the states and Europe, ewwww, are their viruses and disease in earwax. Yuck!



And, is earwax considered a bodily fluid as far as passing disease, pathogens, viruses, and bacteria, I would imagine so, peeps, ick!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fabulousness of Brian Krakow

I don't think Brian Krakow gets enough play. Why don't people remember the superb superness of Brian Krakow? Who watched My So Called Life? You watched it at some point back in the day, or in recent memory, perhaps, right. Ok, well, you probably know who Claire Danes is or perhaps Jared Leto, the singer for 30 Seconds to Mars, whose arm had to be amputated in Requiem for a Dream. WTF, what about Krakow? Does he get any play? Nope, just like in the show, for fuck's sake, Jordan Catalano gets all the poon. Is it because of his giant boofy blonde fro or the fact that he always looks very surprised? Well, you tell me, why do you not know who Brian Krakow is? Well, Devon says fuck you, my name is Devon, for the love of Christ, I am not Brian Krakow...eat my ass, I am so totally not fucking Brian Krakow, stop calling me Brian!!! I hate you. Die, die, die!!! Not Brian, arghhhh, my fucking name is Devon. I'll box your face. I was on Roswell, too, cunts, stop callin

Roman Polanski arrested 31 years late

Celebrity Buzz The director was arrested in Switzerland on a 31-year-old international warrant and will likely be extradited to the US. Polanski was convicted of drugging and sleeping with 13-year-old Samantha Geimer in 1978; he fled the country before his sentencing. He has spent most of his time in France, which would not extradite him, and avoided traveling to countries that might. Polanski was on his way to the Zurich Film Festival. PARIS — Roman Polanski, the director of legendary films including “Chinatown” and “Rosemary’s Baby,” was arrested in Switzerland on a 31-year-old international warrant as he arrived to attend the Zurich Film Festival, the Swiss authorities said Sunday. Roman Polanski Related Director Guide: Roman Polanski Mr. Polanski was detained by the police Saturday upon his arrival at the Zurich airport, said Guido Balmer, a spokesman for the Swiss Federal Justice Department. The director was being held in provisional detention in preparation for a poss