Skip to main content

Meth eyes writes us a letter! ???



We received this crazed email at 2 am last night, from actor "JRM"  <-- br="" duh.="" henry="" king="">

This is obviously fake but non the less HYSTERICAL! We hope you enjoyed this fine bit of literature.


Dear Pink:


Upon furious research, It has come to my attention that you are spreading rumors about me via your show.
There are a few thing's I'd like to clear up

1: I do not look like nor have I ever looked as though I have "Crystal Meth" eye.  I'm only slightly offended by being addressed as meth eye or coke eyes.
Upon reading several reports containing these malicious lies, I have decided to tell my own story. Maybe that will clear things up for you and your "creativity killing" hounds.
Whilst my taping my "hit" TV series, I found it pertinent to hone my craft, for taking my craft seriously is all I care about. So, I honed and I honed until I got it just right.
Various life experience helps me to perfect my craft as you will understand upon reading further.
During the past few years, I became increasingly entrenched in the L.A. scene, I had been given  the gift of "good looks" but it turned out this gift was also a curse. To understand fully you would need to go back to the beginning, I jest not, this is no "pun".
You see,  I learned that as young lad that your home is not to be lost when you leave. In Dublin, I'd wistfully stare out upon the murky waters of the river Liffey and say to meself "I gotta get the hell

outta here". Now living in LA I realize that there is nothing I want more than to go back... Home.

Lying in me bed quietly singing  "Sunday bloody Sunday" reminiscing about the days long past, days when I wished I was cool like Bono. Boyhood at home was much simple and uncomplicated, but  the US was something "different".
Stepping off the steps of the great ocean liner into a vast abyss filled with the faces of the "unclean" and obviously unwashed. Foolish was I to imagine the streets would be paved with gold when in reality they were carpeted with cocaine, untamed homosexuality and aerobics whores.

I made haste in obtaining employment,  tending bar at a prominent night club; frequented by famous directors, producers and their filthy agents.  I was soon approached by the representative of a semi-prominent fashion house. They secured a contract with me, signed in a bathroom stall dotted in gobs of cocaine. Did I mention, the modeling contract was to purchase my services as a stunning and talented underwear model? Completely high on success and large sums of cash, I was able to purchase a somewhat luxurious estate, whereupon I kept several men fit and well fed comfortably housed in "Ikea brand" stables. You call them tiny homes, I call them stables... tomato... potato.  
In those days, we loved a good time and being pampered, so I purchased supplies to fashion our very own horsetails which would be worn snug in our tight little arses. Who doesn't love crafting? Not I.
You want the truth about the "Meth Sheds" on my land? There you go, they were then and always were a hub for creative handy crafting.

I write this letter in the name of love, one man in the name of love!


Love Meth, I mean "me"..








 Rusty: He see’s through you with his cokefrozen eyeballs

Pinky: Indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fabulousness of Brian Krakow

I don't think Brian Krakow gets enough play. Why don't people remember the superb superness of Brian Krakow? Who watched My So Called Life? You watched it at some point back in the day, or in recent memory, perhaps, right. Ok, well, you probably know who Claire Danes is or perhaps Jared Leto, the singer for 30 Seconds to Mars, whose arm had to be amputated in Requiem for a Dream. WTF, what about Krakow? Does he get any play? Nope, just like in the show, for fuck's sake, Jordan Catalano gets all the poon. Is it because of his giant boofy blonde fro or the fact that he always looks very surprised? Well, you tell me, why do you not know who Brian Krakow is? Well, Devon says fuck you, my name is Devon, for the love of Christ, I am not Brian Krakow...eat my ass, I am so totally not fucking Brian Krakow, stop calling me Brian!!! I hate you. Die, die, die!!! Not Brian, arghhhh, my fucking name is Devon. I'll box your face. I was on Roswell, too, cunts, stop callin

Roman Polanski arrested 31 years late

Celebrity Buzz The director was arrested in Switzerland on a 31-year-old international warrant and will likely be extradited to the US. Polanski was convicted of drugging and sleeping with 13-year-old Samantha Geimer in 1978; he fled the country before his sentencing. He has spent most of his time in France, which would not extradite him, and avoided traveling to countries that might. Polanski was on his way to the Zurich Film Festival. PARIS — Roman Polanski, the director of legendary films including “Chinatown” and “Rosemary’s Baby,” was arrested in Switzerland on a 31-year-old international warrant as he arrived to attend the Zurich Film Festival, the Swiss authorities said Sunday. Roman Polanski Related Director Guide: Roman Polanski Mr. Polanski was detained by the police Saturday upon his arrival at the Zurich airport, said Guido Balmer, a spokesman for the Swiss Federal Justice Department. The director was being held in provisional detention in preparation for a poss